Schomp BMW Finance Center

At Schomp BMW, we offer competitive financing rates and terms on our great selection of new and used trucks, cars, and SUVs.

Our finance experts are here to guide you through the financing process and help you get into your new vehicle. Contact Schomp BMW’s finance team today or if you’re ready to start the financing process, you can fill out our secure finance application online.

The Schomp BMW Car Loan & Lease Center

Car loans and BMW leases aren’t necessarily exciting topics. That is, until they’ve experienced our “one-person” car loan and leasing program. As part of our “one-price, one-person, one-hour” program, you’ll work with the same client advisor from start to finish. No glass boxes, no finance “managers,” no high-pressure situations. Your options, your call.

What Are My Options?

Paying Cash

Being in the position to pay cash is wonderful, but consider the fact that on a new vehicle that depreciates about 40% over the first three years it might not be the wisest use of capital. With discounted interest rates through BMW Financial Services, the proposition of interest paid versus lost interest dividends is worth noting. All of our lenders will set up automatic payments, so no need for those annoying statements and check writing.


Most people use Financing options to pay for their vehicle. Our lenders will determine how much of a down payment is needed, depending on your credit history, income to support the payment and the loan to value conforming to guidelines. Loans range from 24 – 84 months, with the 60-month option being the most commonly executed.The vast majority of borrowers do not see the loan through to maturity leaving themselves exposed to:

  • Loan payoffs that are greater than the vehicles value (inequity).
  • Fluctuation of market value.
  • The possibility of amortizing inequity into the replacement vehicle loan, leading to a higher car payment than necessary.

All the loans available at Schomp BMW are Simple Interest; you only pay interest on the payments you make (just like a home mortgage).

Finance Calculator


The most misunderstood form of paying for what you use. Leasing allows you, the lessee, to only pay for the portion of the car you use.Our prime lender; BMW Financial Services calculates that a typical BMW that is driven approximately 15,000 miles a year for three years should be depreciated about 45%. You will only get charged on this amount. The remaining 55% (residual) is your option to buy at lease end but you are not liable for the vehicle being worth it. For people that want to change vehicles on a pre-determined schedule (lease term), always having FREE factory backed maintenance and warranty with no risk of additional ownership costs . . . leasing should be considered seriously.

Lease Calculator

Schomp BMW

1190 Plum Valley Lane, Highlands Ranch, CO, United States

Schomp BMW 39.5600096, -105.0022283.
Chat with us
Text us